Sycamore Services, Inc. makes a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities and others experiencing daily challenges by providing individualized training and services to increase independence and enhance their quality of life.
Information from the CDC on Activities, Gatherings & Holidays
Stay Safe While Doing Indoor and Outdoor Activities with Others
- If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, find a vaccine.
- If you are not fully vaccinated and aged 2 or older, you should wear a mask in indoor public places.
- In general, you do not need to wear a mask in outdoor settings. In areas with high numbers of COVID-19 cases, consider wearing a mask in crowded outdoor settings and for activities with close contact with others who are not fully vaccinated.
- People who have a condition or are taking medications that weaken their immune system may not be fully protected even if they are fully vaccinated. They should continue to take all precautions recommended for unvaccinated people, including wearing a well-fitted mask, until advised otherwise by their healthcare provider.
- If you are fully vaccinated, to maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.
(Source: CDC website, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention FAQ on COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
Use Masks to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
Indiana COVID-19 Dashboard and Map (Dashboard updated Monday through Friday at 5 p.m.): https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/2393.htm
Indiana State Department of Health COVID-19 information: https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/
COVID Data Tracker: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html
About Sycamore Services, Inc.:
Sycamore Services, Inc. is a nonprofit organization serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and others facing daily challenges. We are devoted to making a difference by offering individually designed programs and services to adults and children that create new, meaningful opportunities to increase independence and enhance quality of life.
For more information, contact our main office at 317-745-4715.