Search our current openings.
Your gift makes a difference!
News & Events
Read our COVID-19 response.
COVID-19 INFORMATION HUB
Sycamore Services, Inc. is providing this page as a resource while we continue serving participants, families and visitors. Please note that this reflects the most current information available based on current guidance from state and federal health officials, but policies established by Sycamore Services, Inc., are subject to change as necessary.
Sycamore Services, Inc. policies and procedures (Current as of 3/29/22):
- Visiting our facility is limited to persons supported and agency staff members unless a scheduled meeting has been arranged.
- Visitors entering the building for a meeting should be escorted to the meeting area and not passthrough service delivery area unless absolutely necessary.
- If a visitor needs to drop someone off and/or pick them up, and need to enter the facility to do so, they may access the front desk or main entry area (specific to the location).
For updated information from the Indiana Department of Health regarding COVID-19 and the newest Omicron variant, please refer to the attached document:Click here
Details from the CDC on the Omicron variant — What you need to know: Click here
Talking to your kids about the Coronavirus:
A full list of policies and procedures can be found here: https://sycamoreservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/COVID-19-Delta-Variant-Interim-Guidance-8.27.2021.pdf
Return to work, quarantine guidelines and how to monitor for symptoms: https://sycamoreservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Covid-Procedure-Highlight-8.30.21-final.pdf
Share Your Story
Partner With Us
Information from the CDC on Activities, Gatherings & Holidays
Stay Safe While Doing Indoor and Outdoor Activities with Others
- If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, find a vaccine.
- If you are not fully vaccinated and aged 2 or older, you should wear a mask in indoor public places.
- In general, you do not need to wear a mask in outdoor settings. In areas with high numbers of COVID-19 cases, consider wearing a mask in crowded outdoor settings and for activities with close contact with others who are not fully vaccinated.
- People who have a condition or are taking medications that weaken their immune system may not be fully protected even if they are fully vaccinated. They should continue to take all precautions recommended for unvaccinated people, including wearing a well-fitted mask, until advised otherwise by their healthcare provider.
- If you are fully vaccinated, to maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.
(Source: CDC website, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/)
To see previous updates posted on the homepage, please click here.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention FAQ on COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
Use Masks to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
Indiana COVID-19 Dashboard and Map (Dashboard updated Monday through Friday at 5 p.m.): https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/2393.htm
Indiana State Department of Health COVID-19 information: https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/
COVID Data Tracker: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html
We appreciate everyone working together to keep the individuals we serve and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. Please continue to remember that decisions made inside and outside of work could potentially impact others.
About Sycamore Services, Inc.:
Sycamore Services, Inc. is a nonprofit organization serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and others facing daily challenges. We are devoted to making a difference by offering individually designed programs and services to adults and children that create new, meaningful opportunities to increase independence and enhance quality of life.
For more information, contact our main office at 317-745-4715.
See all of the ways you can support Sycamore Services.
Share Your Story
Partner With Us
Thank you to Hendricks County Community Foundation for the generous grant that made this website possible.
Join the Sycamore Services Team
Send us a Message
ABA referrals are now being accepted while the new facility is under construction.