My Summer Journey is a summer day program for teens on the autism spectrum. My Summer Journey is a day program focused on building life, vocational and social skills. Activities will include cooking, art, exercise, field trips and more. The program is designed for teens ages 13-19.
Week 1: June 8-12
Week 2: June 15-19
Week 3: June 22-26
Daily from 9am – 4pm at Whiteland Community High School.
Individuals who will benefit from My Summer Journey:
• Enjoy and are successful in small group settings. The camper to counselor ratio is 3:1.
• Can participate in group activities for 10-15 minutes.
• Possess communication skills to express wants and needs.
• Are independent with personal hygiene.
• Do not require 1:1 behavioral support.
• Are not a flight risk.
We will do our best to accommodate your child’s needs. In the interest of safety, we reserve the right to decline admission if specialized care is necessary beyond our staff’s capabilities. If one-on-one supports are a better fit, contact mlporter@SycamoreServices.com or call Misty Porter directly to discuss alternate services (317)-439-6978.