- This event has passed.
ABLE Basics: How it Works – Webinar
October 10, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
On October 10, tune in to an informative webinar on ABLE (Achieving a Better Life Experience) Accounts. Self-advocates, family members, and other interested individuals are invited to learn about:
- The challenges that led to the creation and passage of the ABLE Act
- The purpose of ABLE accounts
- Who is eligible to open an ABLE account
- The differences between ABLE accounts and other sources of funding (e.g. trusts)
- The relationship between ABLE accounts and other public benefits (e.g. SSI and Medicaid)
- How to sign up for an ABLE account, put in money, and use money
ABLE Basics: How it Works
Webinar October 10
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm EDT
Register here: http://fifthfreedom.org/l/x4
For questions or more information, contact Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD) at email@example.com. AUCD is s a membership organization that supports and promotes a national network of university-based interdisciplinary programs. Learn more at http://www.aucd.org.
To learn more about Indiana’s ABLE program, check out Fifth Freedom’s interview with Amy Corbin, the Executive Director of the Indiana ABLE Authority: http://fifthfreedom.org/l/x5.