Our Privacy Commitment to You
Sycamore Services, Inc. recognizes the importance of the trust and confidence held by those individuals who enroll in our programs. We understand that medical information is personal. However, to provide you with the highest quality programs and services, and to comply with certain legal requirements, we must create and maintain a record of information for each person served. Keeping this information secure and private has always been one of our top priorities, and we promise to uphold this commitment to protect our privacy.
Within this commitment, is one to provide each individual with those services that will maintain health and safety in the home, the workplace, and in the community. For that reason, we may be required to release limited information for the following reasons.
- As required by state and federal laws and only to authorized officials.
- To avert a serious threat to your health or safety.
- To avoid public health risks.
- To maintain ongoing treatment or initiate new treatment related to a medical condition.
- To obtain payment for services you receive at Sycamore Services, Inc., or other health care providers.
- We may review medical information to identify appropriate service options.
- We may release medical information as required by military command authorities.
Other Uses of Information
Other uses and disclosures of medical information not covered by this notice or the laws that apply to us will be made only with your written permission.